Friday, August 30, 2013

Sporty Chic













Top: Target | Bottoms: Express, similar here and here | Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target | Bag: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Kate Spade, similar | Necklace: Kate Spade | Earrings: Kate Spade | Bracelets: J.Crew, Five and Two

I think I went a little crazy when I found these pants in Express, ask my best friend. I like the idea of making sporty pieces look more polished, it's one of those things that seem like a no-brainer and it really is hard to do it wrong. Also, I still haven't decided about the "white after Labor Day rule." Ultimately I don't think I care, but I do realize that it seems as if I'm cramming these in right before the holiday. Whatevs. Are you into the sporty chic look? What are your thoughts on the whole White after Labor Day Debate? Weigh in!


2 comments:

  1. CUTE! Everyone in Fayetteville wears running shorts and oversize t-shirts like, every day and everywhere. It's SO boring. That being said, I love athletic wear and I LOVE this outfit! I have been known to 'dress up' my gray spandex shorts. :)

    Also, white after labor day is a stupid rule because it is still a bazillion degrees (at least in the south) for at least a month after labor day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it'll be hot here for a while so let's keep wearing our white!

      Delete