Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Blush Edition




Top 10 blushes

Top 10 blushes by mitchelllp 

Milani Baked Powder Blush in Red Vino
NARS Blush in Gilda (Allison's Pick)
NARS Blush in Angelika (Allison's Pick)
(Okay. I don't actually own this one, YET, but I tried it before and I love it dearly. I will purchase it soon)

Here's a roundup of ten amazing blush colors, at various price points, so there's no reason not to have a little color on those cheeks. I couldn't think of ten blushes that I love (I obviously need to try more blush) but thankfully my friend and now co-worker Allison at Glamour and Whisk was nice enough to contribute. I am always looking for a new blush color, so please share your favorites!
-LaRonda & Allison 


Post Scriptum-Allison and I are also really into dessert yogurts right now. I tried her Chobani Key Lime yogurt and it tastes just like Key Lime Pie. My Yoplait Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt also tastes just like pie, especially when I add some Nature's Valley Granola. Yum. Allison says that the Key Lime yogurt tastes like Florida in her mouth. She's a strange one.   


No comments:

Post a Comment